BodybuildingPro.com Articles Database Articles by Writer Articles Written by www.steroid-encyclopaedia.com Steroids Basics - PART 2
| Steroid Encyclopaedia "Discover How You Can Quickly And Easily Access
Accurate Information On Steroids, Stacks, Cycles,
Side Effects, Dangers & More... And Obtain Safe, Encrypted Email Communication With Some Of The World's Leading Steroid Suppliers" BUY IT NOW
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL 4 PARTS!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Previous Page ||| Next Page
Following on from the last ezine, here's part 2 of a superb section taken from the SE member's board, written by SE member "Acupunk" -- thanks for such an awesome post. The article covers some of the most asked and relevant questions about steroid use.
As there are a total of 21 questions/points covered. Today we will cover the following points:
6. What is the difference between a cc, a ml, an I.U., a mg and a mcg?
A cc (cubic centimeter) is equal to a ml (milliliter). They measure volume. For example if a vial contains 10 ml of liquid, that is the same as 10 ccs. A mg (milligram) measures the dose of a drug, A mg is equal to 1/1000 of a gram. A mcg (microgram) is equal to 1/1000 of milligram. An IU (International Unit) is also used to measure the dose of a preparation.
7. Can I mix together deca durabolin, sustanon, primobolan, enanthate or cypionate together and than inject them?
You can mix all oil based steroids in syringe and inject them if you are taking higher dosages at once.
8. What to look for before injecting?
- Check the expiry dates of every product. - Make sure that the vial or ampoule contains the right drug in the right strength. - During the whole preparation procedure, material should be kept sterile. - Wash your hands before starting to prepare the injection. - Disinfect the skin over the injection site. - Make sure that there are no air bubbles left in the syringe. - Once the protective cover of the needle is removed extra care is needed. - Do not touch anything with the unprotected needle. - Once the injection has been given take care not to prick yourself or somebody else.
Step by step for vials:
- Wash your hands. - Disinfect the top of the vial. - Use a syringe with a volume of twice the required amount of liquid or solution and add the needle. - Suck up as much air as the amount of solution needed to aspirate. - Insert needle into (top of) vial and turn upside down. - Pump air into vial (creating pressure). - Aspirate the required amount of solution and 0.1 ml extra. Make sure the tip of the needle is below the fluid surface. - Pull the needle out of the vial. - Remove possible air from the syringe. - Clean up; dispose of waste safely; wash your hands.
Step by step for ampoules:
- Wash your hands. - Put the needle on the syringe. - Remove the liquid from the neck of the ampoule by flicking it or swinging it fast in a downward spiraling movement. - File around the neck of the ampoule. - Protect your fingers with gauze if ampoule is made of glass. - Carefully break off the top of the ampoule (for a plastic ampoule twist the top). - Aspirate the fluid from the ampoule. - Remove any air from the syringe. - Clean up; dispose of working needle safely; wash your hands.
- Wash your hands. - Reassure yourself / patient's for procedure. - Uncover the area to be injected (lateral upper quadrant major gluteal muscle, lateral side of upper leg, deltoid muscle). - Disinfect the skin. - Relax the muscle. - Insert the needle swiftly at an angle of 90 degrees (watch depth!). - Aspirate briefly; if blood appears, withdraw needle. Replace it with a new one. - Inject slowly (less painful). - Withdraw needle swiftly. - Press sterile cotton wool onto the opening. Fix with adhesive tape. - Check yourself / patient's reaction and give additional reassurance, if necessary. - Clean up; dispose of waste safely; wash your hands.
9. What are the best ways and what are best steroids for women to use?
Women athletes certainly do need to take a different approach to steroid use than males do. There are only a limited number of the drugs listed in this text that a woman would even want to consider. Among those are Primobolans, Proviron, Nolvadex, Nandrolones, Anavar, Winstrol, and synthetic Growth Hormone.
It is important to note that even on the lowest dosages of any of these steroids, women can start to experience virilizing effects. This is because any amount of steroid introduced into the woman's endocrine system is a serious jolt. Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of male hormones and can cause serious adverse reactions in some women.
The most prudent approach to administering anabolic steroids to the female involves the use of low dosages of very low androgenic items.
Women obviously do not have to worry about the Gonadotrophic suppression that men do nor do they usually encounter much of a problem with the hepatotoxicity of anabolic steroids.
This is because they most often use low dosages of very clean items. Since the most androgenic items tend to be the most toxic to the liver, by avoiding these items women also avoid the liver stress that most men undergo.
Women can however benefit from the use of estrogen antagonists. Many women favor the use of Nolvadex and/or Proviron while trying to attain muscularity.
Anabolic steroids have been extremely effective for many women athletes who use them to obtain size, strength and endurance.
Since the virilizing effects women suffer from using anabolic steroids tend to be permanent, it is prudent to use caution at all times.
One of the safer ways that I have seen women use anabolic steroids is to stack two low androgenic items for a period less than six weeks and then take several weeks off of the drugs before coming back to another four or five week cycle and then taking a good two months off of the drugs.
With this pattern, women can watch for adverse reactions which usually occur in proportion to the duration of use by the female.
The use of Growth Hormone by women has proven to be extremely effective in some cases. Since Growth Hormone is not an androgenic drug, it does not result in any virilizing effects for women.
Growth Hormone greatly increases muscularity primarily by reducing body fat stores in the woman while leaving the lean muscle mass unaltered.
10. How much of the weight that is usually gained on a steroid cycle is actually solid muscle?
The majority of weight gained on a steroid cycle is from retention of cellular and extra cellular fluid. This is what many lifters will call "water bloat".
This initial water weight gain is beneficial up to a certain point. It provides extra nutrients to the muscles and increases their ability to contract by simply giving them more area to work in.
The average weight gain on a steroid cycle ranges anywhere from five to twenty pounds. Let's say a lifter has gone on a two month steroid cycle and gained a total body weight of twelve pounds.
By monitoring body fat percentages, through body composition analysis, an athlete can keep an idea as to how much of what they gained is body fat. Although anabolic steroids can increase the body's ability to mobilize and use fat stores, many athletes find that they go through an increase in body fat while on a bulking cycle.
This is simply because they take in an excess amount of calories on an effective bulking program. This is actually a benefit, not a hindrance, at this time.
Let's say our subject who gained twelve pounds determined through body composition analysis that he had put on four pounds of body fat.
This leaves an eight pound increase in lean body weight. Of that eight pounds, it is very likely that only two pounds are skeletal muscle.
It is known that for every one pound of skeletal muscle you put on, the body brings with it three pounds of supportive cellular and extra cellular fluid. Still, an increase of two pounds of skeletal muscle mass is a substantial gain.
11. What accounts for the incredible pump I get while I am using anabolic steroids?
The "steroid pump" does have an actual physiological explanation. It is primarily due to the fact that there is more blood available in the body during a steroid cycle. One of the affects of anabolic steroid use is an increased production of RBC's (red blood cells).
That increases blood volume and greatly improves the oxygen carrying ability of blood. This increases the efficiency and endurance of skeletal muscle cells. A 200 pound lifter could carry an extra liter of blood during this time.
This increased blood volume partially explains why some athletes feel "pumped" all the time while they are on a steroid cycle. It also explains the incredible pump you get while working out at this time.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL 4 PARTS!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Previous Page ||| Next Page
From the Ultimate Guide to Anabolic Steroids,
Back To Steroid Encyclopedia's Main Page
Back to Steroids Database
Back to Writers Database
Back to EZINE Database
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Read Visitor Reviews - Write Your Own Review
Steroid Links (External)
|Nutrex Lipo 6 Lipo-6 by Nutrex is the first and only fat-burner that utilizes maximum strength liquid capsules for superior absorption and unprecedented results. Never before has a fat-loss formula offered such an advanced method of delivering powerful fat-burning compounds, quickly, effectively and safely. We guarantee, with Lipo-6 Liquid Capsules, you will experience far greater fat-burning results than with any other fat-burning product on the market today! BUY IT NOW