BodybuildingPro.com Training Database Mental Preparation Articles Get Pumped to Work Out
Ways to Inject the Hustle Into Your
The heart says ‘no’. The brain says
And your body – it doesn’t want to get out of bed.
It’s as if somebody keeps hitting the ‘snooze’
Yet, you know that somewhere, lodged deep underneath those sheets
and that big, comfortable blanket is a great, big
“YES!” just screaming to get out.
And no, sex has nothing to do with it.
Getting motivated to work out is sometimes the greatest obstacle in
your path. It’s not so much lifting the barbell or lifting
those heavy weights that’s the problem. The real challenge is
lifting your spirits just to get to the gym.
So here are a few ways to get pumped for pumping up.
- Set goals. How can you score the physique you’re looking
for when you don’t even know you’re aiming at? It is
important to set standards for yourself, otherwise you will drift
aimlessly until the boredom and fatigue set in. Have something to
shoot for. Set a date and a target and take the appropriate
measures to achieve success.
- Buy a new article of clothing. It could be anything – a
dress, a bathing suit – something that is considerably
revealing that you want to fit into. During the winter months, buy
that bikini that you want to slip into by the time the warm months
- Buy yourself a new tape or CD. There’s nothing that can get
your heart pumping and your feet grooving the way a funky new tune
- Plan a trip. Vacation plans always seem to spark a new incentive
in your workout regimen. Walking onto the Bahama beach in your
dazzling new body is certainly worth the hours and hours of agony
in the gym.
- Try a new gym. Sometimes, the change of scenery is what you need
to spurt a new attitude. Too many days of looking at the same
walls, the same mirrors, the same machinery, and the same old
people will leave you with the same old body and the same old empty
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Read Visitor Reviews - Write Your Own Review
|ProMera Health Con-Cret Smaller Doses for Superior Results!
- The Future Of Creatine Is CON-CRET! Creatine Hydrochloride is revolutionary as presented at the 2009 ISSN World Conference in New Orleans.
- CON-CRET has superior solubility, uptake and efficiency -- greater than creatine monohydrate.
BUY IT NOW