|More Fat Loss Tips - Dieting
BodybuildingPro.com Nutrition Database Reviews of Popular Diets More Fat Loss Tips - Dieting
Quick Fat Loss Tips
Truth is, any time you lose fat, you run the danger of cutting
into muscle as well. It’s a tricky balance you need to
strike, but the key is to drop as much fat while preserving as much
lean muscle as possible. Here’s a few quick tips to keep in
* Be certain to get your protein in every 3 hours (this
is key). Also, be sure to take some protein in before bed (no carbs
* Try supplementing with L-Glutamine: it not only helps
you get lean, it also seems to have a muscle-sparring effect in
* You can drop your carbs down pretty low to tighten, but don't
drop the good fats down too much. Supplementing with Omega 3s
and/or flax seed oil can help.
* You'll want to consider cycling your calories if you're not
doing this already. See the Ultimate Muscle Mass and
Anabolic Nutrition Programs for more tips.
* Don't make your diet too complex: lean protein is the key,
processed sugar is to be avoided.
* Remember, when you're natural, it's a tough job to drop fat and
maintain mass. It can be done, but you have to go after it
intelligently. Getting that constant influx of high-quality protein
is really your #1 priority.
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Click Here to Discuss the Diet! - Add Your Comments!
|Universal Animal Pak The #1 selling training pak in the world for seventeen years straight. Since 1984, more competitive bodybuilders have cut their teeth on the Animal Pak than any other bodybuilding supplement in history. Why? Simple. Animal Pak gets the job done. It works. First time. Last time. Every time. BUY IT NOW