|Shawn Ray's All Star Seminar VI
BodybuildingPro.com Articles Database Articles by Writer Articles & Interviews from GetBig.com Shawn Ray's All Star Seminar VI
Brought to you By: GetBig.com
Go to: Getbig.com Article & Interview Database
Shawn Ray's All Star Seminar VI|
In Las Vegas, Nevada, on Sunday, October 31st, 2004
- What is the All Star Seminar?
The 6th Annual All Star Seminar is a once in a lifetime chance to ask questions from the top professional bodybuilding superstars the day after the 2004 Mr. Olympia for 2 hrs! This is where you can ask questions and get answers regarding: Training, Dieting, Competition, Supplementation, Building Mass, Losing Fat and More! It will be held on Sunday, October 31st, at Gold's Gym East (corner of Flamingo and Sandhill) from 11am to 1pm. The cost is $25 at the door, cash only.
- Which bodybuilders will be featured at the All Star Seminar?
- Ronnie Coleman: The six time Mr. Olympia champion who is defending his title and going for a 7th straight win, Ronnie will be there the day after highlighting the determination and mind driven attitude that keeps him on top of the bodybuilding world.
- Jay Cutler: There is a battle brewing for the 2004 Mr. Olympia, and Jay Cutler has a great chance to become the new king of bodybuilding. Jay is a 3 time Arnold Classic champion, and one of the most talked about bodybuilders with the hope of dethroning Ronnie Coleman. Jay was 2nd at last years Mr. Olympia.
- Dexter Jackson: 3rd in the 2003 Mr. Olympia, and 3rd at the 2004 Arnold Classic, Dexter has a physique unlike any other, with the advantage of always being in shape and on top. Dexter's symmetrical physique and ripped like body may just surprise everybody at the 2004 Olympia and catapult him to the top.
- Gunter Schlierkamp: The Gentle Giant is one the only bodybuilder to beat Ronnie Coleman in the last six year, by placing first at the 2002 GNC Show of Strength. Gunter is one of the most dynamic bodybuilders in the pro ranks, raking in appearances, commercials, and has a loyal core fan group.
- Markus Ruhl: Huge. Big. Awesome. Easily one of the widest and most muscular bodybuilders in the pros today, Markus sometimes has a hard time walking straight forward through a door. Seeing him up close in a seminar is even more impressive when you see just how big and wide the man really is.
- Kevin Levrone: Is Kevin in the Olympia? Is he out? Has he retired, and gone to acting? Does he live in Los Angeles? Has he found Jesus? Is he still playing with his band? So many questions for the elusive Kevin Levrone, who is laid back, quiet, and has a lot of aura around him.
- Flex Wheeler: One of the all time best bodybuilders in the 1990's, Flex's brush with death has been close more than once. Car accident, kidney transplant, and more. Now a roving reporter and photographer, Flex can tell you what it is like from both sides of the camera.
- Shawn Ray: Shawn is considered to be one of the seasoned veteran pros in bodybuilding, and having one of the best longevity records in the sport. Shawn is an Arnold Classic overall Champion, and definately can voice his own opinions. Shawn has now officially announced his retirement from the pros and find out what Shawn will up to now.
- More Info
The pros will also sign photos, and take pictures with the fans. Also, the award for “Best Presentation” at the Mr. Olympia 2004 will be presented to the Winner in the amount of $10,000.00!
Finally, there will be a Raffle Drawing for the chance to win an: “All Expense Paid Trip to California” and the Pro Ironman Championships as the personal guest of Shawn Ray! It will include: Roundtrip Airfare, 1 Night Hotel, Transportation, Lunch and a Ticket to Prejudging and the Finals!
If you sign up Online BEFORE Oct 1st, 2004, the cost is only $20.00, and you will receive an autographed 8x10 and a Chance to Win: Finals Tickets to the: Ms. Olympia Fitness, Figure and Bodybuilding Contest.
|Higher Power 100% Whey Power
The Perfect Blend Of High Quality Whey Concentrate, Isolate & Peptides!
Out of the many protein sources out there, whey protein is the ultimate. It provides the body with the necessary building blocks to produce amino acids that are used for building muscle tissue. Whoa! Nearly every bodybuilder knows the importance of protein supplementation. Studies have been conducted that compare whey protein to other sources. They have found that whey protein contains the perfect combination of overall amino acid makeup... and in just the right concentrations for optimal performance in the body. Whey protein also plays a role as an antioxidant and an immune system builder. Most importantly, consistent whey protein intake coupled with exercise will result in consistent muscle building. BUY IT NOW