- The Team Universe Weekend is always a fun weekend. This is the official After Party in NYC for the event, promoted by Tara Scotti.
- Where is the party being held?
The party is at Salon in NYC.The website is www.Salonnyc.net. The address is 505 West street on the corner of Jane street and the west side highway. This is a perfect location because it is right up the street from the host hotel and the Tribecca preforming arts center. The doors open at 11, but we will be partying until 4 am.
- What is the Dress code to attend this party?
Think rockstar. Think Stripper. Think Sexy. Mix all this in a blender and there you have it. Guys, Dress to impress. Girls, skin is in.
- I heard Craig Titus is pissed that you are throwing an after party and he wants to fight you at the next Ultimate Fighting Championships.
Not true. Craig and Kelly are still the King and Queen of the After Parties. I always attend Craig's parties. NYC is my backyard and this is just the perfect excuse for me to throw a party.
- Tara, this is ****** *******. I am an IFBB Pro. I want to come to the party and bring some of my friends. Are my fiends and I comped?
All IFBB Pros will not be charged and can party for free. However, all friends and family will have to pay the admission price. The party is already the cheapest after party ever.
- What about others
If you are an NPC competitor, email me at email@example.com and I will put you on the guest list for a reduced admission.
Back To Getbig's Main Page
Back to Contest Pages Database
Back to Bodybuilding News Database
Back to Writers Database
Back to Bodybuilders Database
Back to Discussion Forum
Back to EZINE Database
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Read Visitor Reviews - Write Your Own Review
|Optimum Serious Mass Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extra calories most, often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, highly-active metabolisms, weaker appetites and on-the-run lifestyles make consuming sufficient calories through whole foods alone a real challenge. With Serious Mass, you've got nothing to lose and lots to gain. We've consolidated over 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 250-plus grams of carbohydrates, and 25 vitamins & minerals with added glutamine and creatine into every serving. It's time to stop thinking small; get serious - Serious Mass. BUY IT NOW